About Dr. Conway
Dr. Conway is an OB/GYN who cares for patients of all ages, at all stages. After caring for expecting moms for many years, she has a renewed perspective on childbirth and delivery, breastfeeding, and an appreciation of life as a working mom based on her own experience as a new mother.
Dr. Conway received her MD at the University of Buffalo and completed her residency at Lehigh Valley Health Network.
State University of New York at Buffalo
Doctorate of Medicine
State University of New York at Stony Brook
Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology
Residency and Fellowship Training
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
Don’t Delay Getting Care
Don’t put your healthcare needs on hold. Whether you have a specific health concern or it’s time for an annual wellness visit, we’re here to provide you with the care you need in a safe environment.
- To keep you and our staff safe, we have put the following safeguards in place.
Patients will be prescreened on the phone before the visit to ensure anyone with symptoms consistent with a risk of COVID infection do not come to the office.
- When arriving at the office, patients will be required to:
- Have their temperature taken and answer additional Covid-19 specific questions.
- Wear a facemask or a cloth face covering, in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- To maintain social distancing in our waiting areas, patients will be asked to stay a minimum of six-feet away from others.
- We are limiting the office visits to the patient only, but if you must have a companion at your visit, please make sure only one person accompanies you and is also wearing a facemask.
- Our offices are continuing our regular practice of sanitizing each room after patients are seen.
- All the staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you do not feel comfortable coming into the office, we offer telephone or video visits to discuss your symptoms and determine the most appropriate treatment plan, including recommending an in-office visit when necessary.