About Dr. Andres
Dr. Andres graduated summa cum laude from Niagara University with a B.S. in Natural Sciences/Biology. He went on to earn his M.D. from the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine. He completed his family practice residency at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, where he was chief resident.
Dr. Andres is currently appointed as a staff physician at Mount St. Mary’s Hospital. In the past, Dr. Andres has served as both assistant director and director of the Family Residency Program at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. He is also a former president of the medical staff at Memorial. He was the clinic physician director of the Tuscarora Indian Reservation Health Center for over 10 years. He presently enjoys being a team physician for both of Niagara University’s basketball teams. In 2013, he was named a Family Medicine “Top Doctor” by Buffalo Spree.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Andres’ interests include history, gardening, and sailing. Dr. Andres was recently made a Lt. Colonel in the Air National Guard. He is also a talented bass guitarist, and he demonstrates these talents in his band, the Jerry Andres Band. Dr. Andres resides with his family in Youngstown.
Don’t Delay Getting Care
Don’t put your healthcare needs on hold. Whether you have a specific health concern or it’s time for an annual wellness visit, we’re here to provide you with the care you need in a safe environment.
- To keep you and our staff safe, we have put the following safeguards in place.
Patients will be prescreened on the phone before the visit to ensure anyone with symptoms consistent with a risk of COVID infection do not come to the office.
- When arriving at the office, patients will be required to:
- Have their temperature taken and answer additional Covid-19 specific questions.
- Wear a facemask or a cloth face covering, in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- To maintain social distancing in our waiting areas, patients will be asked to stay a minimum of six-feet away from others.
- We are limiting the office visits to the patient only, but if you must have a companion at your visit, please make sure only one person accompanies you and is also wearing a facemask.
- Our offices are continuing our regular practice of sanitizing each room after patients are seen.
- All the staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you do not feel comfortable coming into the office, we offer telephone or video visits to discuss your symptoms and determine the most appropriate treatment plan, including recommending an in-office visit when necessary.