Born and raised in Buffalo, Dr. Sheila Pieczonka received her medical degree from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the State University of New York at Buffalo, affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital.
Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Pieczonka has been recognized by the International Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists as a top OB/GYN physician in Buffalo.
Dr. Pieczonka specializes in minimally invasive surgery, including Da Vinci robotic surgery and vaginal, laparoscopic, and hysteroscopic procedures.
NYIT College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Residency and Fellowship Training
Don’t Delay Getting Care
Don’t put your healthcare needs on hold. Whether you have a specific health concern or it’s time for an annual wellness visit, we’re here to provide you with the care you need in a safe environment.
- To keep you and our staff safe, we have put the following safeguards in place.
Patients will be prescreened on the phone before the visit to ensure anyone with symptoms consistent with a risk of COVID infection do not come to the office.
- When arriving at the office, patients will be required to:
- Have their temperature taken and answer additional Covid-19 specific questions.
- Wear a facemask or a cloth face covering, in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- To maintain social distancing in our waiting areas, patients will be asked to stay a minimum of six-feet away from others.
- We are limiting the office visits to the patient only, but if you must have a companion at your visit, please make sure only one person accompanies you and is also wearing a facemask.
- Our offices are continuing our regular practice of sanitizing each room after patients are seen.
- All the staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you do not feel comfortable coming into the office, we offer telephone or video visits to discuss your symptoms and determine the most appropriate treatment plan, including recommending an in-office visit when necessary.