Get to Know Dr. Malik
I am originally from India, but have lived in Western New York for most of my adult life.
I became a doctor to fulfill my mother’s dream for me. She always inspired me to be a good human being, work hard, and to take care of others.
As an OB/GYN I enjoy that I get to take care of patients of all ages and follow them through various stages of their life, beginning at adolescence to elderly. As a mother myself, I appreciate that I can relate to and care for my patients as they go through pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood.
Three Questions with Dr. Malik
What do you do in your free time?
I enjoy playing volleyball, running, and working out at the gym.
What advice would you give to your patients?
Make your health a priority and keep up with your annual wellness visits
What is your favorite vacation spot?
Banff in Canada for its picturesque, breathtaking views of glaciers.
St. George’s University
Doctorate of Medicine
State University of New York at Buffalo
Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Residency and Fellowship Training
Don’t Delay Getting Care
Don’t put your healthcare needs on hold. Whether you have a specific health concern or it’s time for an annual wellness visit, we’re here to provide you with the care you need in a safe environment.
- To keep you and our staff safe, we have put the following safeguards in place.
Patients will be prescreened on the phone before the visit to ensure anyone with symptoms consistent with a risk of COVID infection do not come to the office.
- When arriving at the office, patients will be required to:
- Have their temperature taken and answer additional Covid-19 specific questions.
- Wear a facemask or a cloth face covering, in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- To maintain social distancing in our waiting areas, patients will be asked to stay a minimum of six-feet away from others.
- We are limiting the office visits to the patient only, but if you must have a companion at your visit, please make sure only one person accompanies you and is also wearing a facemask.
- Our offices are continuing our regular practice of sanitizing each room after patients are seen.
- All the staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you do not feel comfortable coming into the office, we offer telephone or video visits to discuss your symptoms and determine the most appropriate treatment plan, including recommending an in-office visit when necessary.