About Dr. Singh
Dr. Sonjoy Singh graduated with honors from the University of Cambridge with a bachelor of medicine and surgery degree. He later earned his medical degree from the University of Cambridge, School of Clinical Medicine. He completed his family practice residency at St. James University Hospital in Leeds, England.
Dr. S. Singh serves as an attending at Mount St. Mary’s Hospital. Previously, he was assistant director of the Family Practice Residency Program at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. He also has a special interest in geriatrics.
He has been named a “Top Doc” in Family Medicine by Castle Connelly and has appeared in the Buffalo Spree magazine every year, from 2006 to the present. Most recently, he also received the Most Compassionate Doctor award and the Patient’s Choice award by American Registry.
Dr. S. Singh resides in Lewiston with his wife and three children.
Don’t Delay Getting Care
Don’t put your healthcare needs on hold. Whether you have a specific health concern or it’s time for an annual wellness visit, we’re here to provide you with the care you need in a safe environment.
- To keep you and our staff safe, we have put the following safeguards in place.
Patients will be prescreened on the phone before the visit to ensure anyone with symptoms consistent with a risk of COVID infection do not come to the office.
- When arriving at the office, patients will be required to:
- Have their temperature taken and answer additional Covid-19 specific questions.
- Wear a facemask or a cloth face covering, in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- To maintain social distancing in our waiting areas, patients will be asked to stay a minimum of six-feet away from others.
- We are limiting the office visits to the patient only, but if you must have a companion at your visit, please make sure only one person accompanies you and is also wearing a facemask.
- Our offices are continuing our regular practice of sanitizing each room after patients are seen.
- All the staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you do not feel comfortable coming into the office, we offer telephone or video visits to discuss your symptoms and determine the most appropriate treatment plan, including recommending an in-office visit when necessary.